Our Remote Arm/Disarm service provides complete security of your intruder alarm systems and CCTV systems. By setting up remote arm/disarm, RMS retain the responsibility of ensuring your site security systems are fully armed and operational at the end of the day, and that only verified personnel are allowed on-site first thing.
Our remote arm/disarm service is ideal if you have many different people accessing your site first thing as it negates the need for numerous people to hold vital security information. It also guarantees your site is secure out of business hours, reducing employee responsibility and providing peace of mind.
We feel our Remote Arm / Disarm service is unparalleled in comparison to others as we pride ourselves on providing a fully transparent, honest service.
Benefits of Remote Arm/Disarm
The benefits of our arm/disarm services include:
- Ability to be quick & efficient in arming or disarming systems
- Completely tailored service for every client
- Ability to be flexible in response to client needs
- Have the confidence that security systems are properly armed or disarmed at a given time
- Professional, honest and transparent service
- Direct and responsive support
How Remote Arm/Disarm Works
There are various procedures we can follow to trigger site arm/disarm remotely. These options will be discussed and tailored to your business to ensure the appropriate level of security is attained.
What Happens Next?
If you’re looking to:
- set up a new remote arm / disarm service for your business
- move your existing service contract to us
call us on 0330 002 1149 to get a free quotation today. One of our expert Monitoring Centre team will discuss your requirements in more detail. They can answer any questions and detail the next steps.
If you have any questions regarding any of the monitoring services we offer then please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. We’re more than happy to answer any questions.