Lone working is sometimes an essential part of people’s roles, and these employees need extra protection through lone worker security to ensure they’re safe at all times. It may be a site’s physical security guard covering the out of hours shift, or office personnel working extended hours alone.
But it’s essential to ensure employees who are working alone are protected against potential crime or injury. Employers have a legal duty of care to ensure lone working employees are not subjected to high-risk situations.
Remote Monitoring Services offers a complete lone worker service, tailored to your requirements to ensure lone workers are constantly protected whilst working alone. Lone workers will be professionally monitored by our team of expertly trained Monitoring Centre Operatives.
We feel our superior service is unparalleled in comparison to others. We provide a fully transparent, honest service backed up with detailed reporting. Our alarm receiving centre is fully NSI Gold accredited, providing the peace of mind that we meet stringent industry standards.
Benefits of Lone Worker Solutions
The benefits of our lone worker services include:
- Enhanced protection for your employees whilst they’re at risk of injury alone or crime
- Allows employers to meet their legal duty of care
- Peace of mind and confidence in their security for employees whilst lone working
- Quick response to incidents
- Professional, honest and transparent service
How Lone Worker Solutions Work
There are various lone worker solutions available, including remote CCTV monitoring of lone workers, regular check ins of lone workers at periods determined by the end user, tracking devices for employees to wear and panic alarms which send a signal to our Alarm Receiving Centre.
Whichever solution is deemed suitable, on receipt of a signal our Monitoring Centre Operatives will:
- Liaise with the lone worker where possible
- Initiate emergency services if necessary
- Provide emergency services with all details of location, the lone worker and nature of the incident.
What Happens Next?
If you’re looking to:
- Set up a new lone worker security solution for your employees
- move your existing lone worker service contract to us
call us on 0330 002 1149 to get a free quotation today. One of our expert Monitoring Centre team will discuss your requirements in more detail. They can answer any questions and detail the next steps.
If you have any questions regarding any of the monitoring services we offer then please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. We’re more than happy to answer any questions.