Who would know if an intruder broke into site overnight? How long would it take for an intruder to break in, cause damage to your site and take valuables? It’s good to have a CCTV system fitted, but if you don’t have CCTV monitoring out of business hours, it puts your customers’ business at serious risk of crime being undetected.
Remote Monitoring Services offers a comprehensive CCTV monitoring service, tailored to your and your customers requirements to ensure their business is constantly protected out of hours. Your CCTV systems will be professionally monitored at hours agreed by you and the end user by our team of expertly trained Monitoring Centre Operatives.
We pride ourselves on providing a superior service in comparison to others. Our fully transparent, honest service is backed up with detailed reports for every single activation detected, sent directly to you. Our alarm receiving centre is fully NSI Gold accredited and operates to BS5979 category II standards.
Benefits of CCTV Monitoring
There are many benefits when you have your CCTV system monitored. They include:
- Enhanced protection against intruders, arson and other crime 24 hours a day, every day, or at hours determined by you
- No need for physical security to monitor footage
- Potential disruption to business is significantly reduced if a crime is detected and acted on early
- Rapid response to alarm activations through remote monitoring
- Professional, honest and transparent service
- Comprehensive reporting on every single activation
How CCTV Monitoring Works
If a CCTV system detects an intrusion, here is what will happen next.
- Your CCTV system is activated
- The signal from your system is sent direct to our control room.
- If the system is activated within your site’s normal working hours, and in an area where no activity should be taking place, our Monitoring Centre Operatives will contact you to alert you to the situation.
- If the system is activated outside of business working hours, our Monitoring Centre Operatives will check live CCTV footage to verify if an intruder is on-site. They will then initiate a police response, issue an audio challenge, and contact a nominated keyholder.
The Difference between monitored and non-monitored CCTV systems
|Immediate response to system activations out of business hours||Higher likelihood of intruder going undetected until it’s too late|
|Intrusions and fires are detected and acted on earlier||Intruders more likely to escape before police intervention and fires likely to destroy buildings before fire brigade attends site|
|More peace of mind against arson attacks out of hours||Arson attacks more likely to cause substantial damage to your site|
|Cost savings from not having to employ security staff to monitor CCTV||Extra HR time and personnel cost to monitor CCTV systems constantly|
|No need for employees to attend system activations out of hours||Employees attending site for system activations puts them at increased risk|
|Continuous support from our expert team of Monitoring Centre Operatives||No out of hours support, and dependent on employees both during normal working hours and out of hours for system activations|
|Potential for insurance premium reductions when CCTV system is monitored||Full cost insurance premiums|
CCTV monitoring isn’t essential, but it is a good step to ensuring your customers’ business, employees and site are protected.
What Happens Next?
If you’re looking to:
- start a new CCTV monitoring contract for your site
- move your existing monitoring contract to our comprehensive monitoring service
call us on 0330 002 1149 to get a free quotation today. One of our expert Monitoring Centre team will discuss your requirements in more detail. They can answer any questions and detail the next steps. If required, we’ll arrange a free on-site security survey.
If you have any questions regarding any of the monitoring services we offer then please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. We’re more than happy to answer any questions.